the Ultimate Bodybuilding Food Scale
For people who have tried using a regular food scale to perform macros counting to Fitbit, Fatsecret or Apple Health, you know that it takes about a 30-60 seconds to log just one food. The simple process:
- of weighing a food item (excluding the container/plate/bowl weight)
- reading from the scale
- find the food item in Fitbit or Fatsecret via keyword search, barcode scan or select from recent/frequent food list
which requires 30-90 seconds to do just one food. This means 5~10 minutes of food logging just for breakfast.
Using Smart Chef scale & app as bodybuilding food scale and track macros of each of each food in just seconds. In addition, with its integration with MyFitnessPal, you will be able to:
- access the entire food databases from Fitbit, USDA, Health Canada , Fatsecret and more
- access to your recent, frequent, my foods, recipes and meal list
- track single or multiple items to your Fitbit account with a push of a button by their precise weight and nutrition values
Check out how Apple Health is integrated in the Smart Chef solution with the following demonstration video.
Learn more about other great Smart Chef functions HERE